Question
Posted by: richard | 2011/03/02

panic disorder

I am taking Faverin 100, would there be any benefit in getting a second opinion from a psychiatrist or is this maybe something for a psychologist?

Faverin is Fluvoxamine, one of the SSRI antidepressants. Some people find i useful in managing panic disorder, though I always prefer seeing CBT style counselling part of the treatment program.
I don't understand the concern behind your question. Are you questioning the use of Faverin AT ALL in this condition ? OR have you been trying it at proper dose for some weeks and finding no benefit ? If so, you should discuss it with your psychiatrist, as there are many alternatives available

1