Question
Posted by: Tasleem | 2009-08-14

Panic Attacks

My sister in law is 15 years old and has had a recurrent spate of these attacks. Her first attack was two weeks ago and she stopped talking to the family for a week after that. Her next attack was this week and has be recurring on a daily basis. She has been to hospital but they have found nothing in her blood that triggers this. She starts having breathing problems and immense pain in the ribs.What could be the trigger of this as she is still so very young

Tasleem

I suggest that your sister in law consults a psychiatrist for an evalution and medication.