Posted by: Concerned | 2009-08-14

Panic Attack/Palpitations

For the past four weeks i have had heart palpitations at least once a week which lasts for about ten minutes. I have been extremely busy at work. Could ths be stress related? I have been to the doc last night, he have me a script for pur-bloka. i have read on the net it is absorbed into breast milk and since i am breast feeding i have not taken the tablet. He said the pur-bloka will sort of calm me... i think i will just try to take it easy and see how this week goes...I am 33 years old. What to you suggest?

I suggest that you cut out all caffeine and caffeine related products from your diet but please do not use the pur-bloka. You should also consult a cardiologist for an ECG and a 24 hour halter monitor test.