Question
Posted by: Lin | 2011/10/06

Panamor

I''ve gained a bit of weight the past couple of months, withou much change in my diet. However much I exercise, the weight won''t come off. A few months back I''ve started taking Panamor 50 to relieve sciatic inflammation. I''ve read that anti-inflammatory medication can cause unexplained weight gain. Could this be the cause?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lin

I doubt if the Panamor is to blame, unless your weight gain was sudden or rapid or if you're urinating less than usual or not at all - If this is the case you should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011/10/07

Hi Lin

Reply to pharmacist