Posted by: 2nd time mom | 2009-05-20

Panado' s during pregnancy

I get very bad headaches and need to take panado' s quite frecquenlty. I' m concerned about the effect on baby. I try to drink only when really bad! Please help me, worry is killing me!

Panado is safe in pregnancy.

Posted by: 2nd time mom | 2009-05-26

Thanks for the replies, but one more thing. Even though they are safe what are the impications if you have to use say 1/2 panado' s almost every day? ' On the packet thay say don' t use for longer than 10 days? It' s not like I take 2 every few hours every day, but sometimes I have to use 1/2 a day for few days (2/3 days)

Reply to 2nd time mom

Panados are about the only thing you can take, so thats fine. But my Gynae told me 6 is the max in one day.