Question
Posted by: Col | 2011-01-25

Panado Paediatric Suppositories

Hi - are the above available in South Africa? My sister-in-law in the Seychelles is able to get Panadol (with an l at the end, not sure from which country) in the above (think it''s 120mg Paracetamol) for her 10 month old daughter. If not, is there an equivalent that I can purchase in SA that is not on prescription only? Thank-you.

Expert ImagePharmacist

South-Africa's best know paed paracetamol is EMPAPED. It is available as a 125 mg supp for children under the age of 1 (3 to 12 months) and as a 250 mg supp for children over the age of 1 (1 - 5 years).

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-01-26

Reply to pharmacist