Question
Posted by: Me Me | 2009/07/27

Panado

Can i take Panado tablets for a headache in the FIRST 12 weeks of pregnancy..is it really safe to do so so early on in my pregnancy?

It is safe.

2
Posted by: yogs | 2009/09/21

I am getting terrible headaches during pregnancy. What is the limit of Panado i can take in a day? 2 at a time doesnt really help, especially if i am at work and cannot get leave

Reply to yogs
Posted by: Attitude4u | 2009/07/28

ME ME

Panado is the safest and probably the only thing you can take for headaches whilst pregnant.
As however panado' s do not work for me,I go without.A cold wet cloth against the forehead also helps reduce the pain.
Good Luck

Reply to Attitude4u