Question
Posted by: Noh | 2010/01/28

Pampering a vagina

Hi Gynae

I have heard my friends talking about pampering the vagina but too embarassed to ask how it' s done. Please advise me what to use and how to do it, how often must I do it.

The reason why I want to do it is because it starts smelling about three to four hours after I' ve had a bath.

I don't know what they mean.

2
Posted by: woman | 2010/02/01

I alos have never had of such, but what you can do, if the odour you are talking about is not normal, you can go and see you GP or Gynae, they will assist you with the treatment, cause that sounds like some kind of infection and it will worsen if you ignore it. try eating a lot of yoghurt it assist in clearing the bad bacteria from the vagina or amasi, and drink a lot of water.

good luck

Reply to woman

I don't know what they mean.