Question
Posted by: Penny Hickman | 2010/12/06

Palpitations etc.

I''ve recently experienced heart palpitations, dizziness, tightening of the head between my temples, a shart pain in the right temple area and pins and needles in my right arm. Do you think I should consult my GP?

Hallo Penny
Yes, definitely. I think they should at least do a heart examination and see if an ECG is needed. They also may need to have a look and see if you have a neck muscle spasm or a nerve pinching in the neck, causing the headache and pins and needles in your arm - for this you may need x/rays.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/06

Hallo Penny