Question
Posted by: NDUMI | 2011/02/02

PALPITATIONS &  HUNGER

I''m 41yrs old women and have heavy menstrual period my doctor prescribed ferrous sulphate for iron deficiency I also take amiloretic for high blood pressure, but recently I have experienced palpitations on my back from time to time become hungry and shaky. I''m worried. pls help.

Hallo Ndumi
This could be a sign of low blood sugar, see if you can check your blood sugar levels at a pharmacy if this happens. It may also be a good idea to test your blood (full blood count) to see if you have underlying anemia due to the heavy menstruation.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/02

Hallo Ndumi
dr Bets