Question
Posted by: Babe | 2010/04/20

Palm oil for cooking

Hi every one please tell me which oil is healthy, I normally use flora oil but someone told me that palm oil is just as good for healthy cooking.

Dear Babe
The following oils are regarded as healthy options for cooking: sunflower, canola, olive, avocado, and if you can obtain it, red palm oil. Click on 'Diet/Food' at the top of this page and do a Search with 'Red palm oil' to read about the health benefits of this oil which you may be able to buy at health shops. Coconut oil is not regarded as healthy because it contains saturated fats.

2
Posted by: A | 2010/04/21

I think palm oil is a bad option. Rather use olive oil or even canola oil.

Reply to A

Dear Babe