Posted by: Phira | 2010-01-31

Painy joints

Ever since the car accident that was 6yrs ago, I' ve been going in and out of the doc coz of my painfull legs and arm, one time he told me its attraitis and the next time it was club foot, I' m tired of using medication now. Another thing I have disorder in legs I dont walk straight like other people i form acute angle when I' m standing and right side of my body is short than my left, but they say there' s nothing wrong with me I' m normal.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

See previous

Posted by: Lynne | 2010-03-02

I am 60 years of age, type every morning and it takes at least 10 minutes for my hands to " warm up"  (oiled) so that I can start typing. It has become increasingly sore, not swollen.
Can I use Flaxeed oil of must I use Omega 3:6:9?

Reply to Lynne