Question
Posted by: Nokukhanya | 2010/10/28

Paint like patch on skin

yesterday afternoon in the car on my way home the tip of my index finger started itching, I rubbed it and noticed a patch that looked like white paint on my skin afterwards. I tried rubbing it off with waterless hand cleanser but it wouldn''t disappear, my finger tip was throbbing at this stage so I drove straight to the doctor. She said it wasn''t a medical problem, and tried to rub it off with alcohol and spirits, she then told me to rub it off with nail polish remover! anyways it disappered on its own after about an hour and a half.

Thanks.

Hallo Nokukhanya
All I can thing that it could have been is a hive from an allergy. If it ever happens again, try something like Anthisan cream on the area. It may be due to something you inadvertently touched.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/28

Hallo Nokukhanya