Question
Posted by: Devan | 2012/06/25

Pain//Sensation

2Months ago I broke my leg n is starting to walk now....full weight as dr recommended. However at times,especially at the end of the day my leg starts to ache a lot around and on the effected area. Should I get worried or is it just a way of getting use to working again? Thank you

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hi Devan
Yes, it is probably the fact that you are only starting to fully use your leg now- especially since it is worse at day end. However, if this continues indefinitely and becomes bothersome, please ask your doctor to have a look

2
Posted by: Markus | 2012/07/19

This review is from: Just an FYI which I lreenad the hard way. This User Guide and Access Code just allows you to access the online course, which has many useful features. (The textbook itself is great). If your instructor indicates that you need the Online Component, this is it and this is an additional cost to the textbook with accompanying Student CD-ROM. Also, buyer beware if you plan on purchasing this User Guide and Access Code from vendors indicating the item is Used or Like New. **The Access Code can only be used once.** Unless the item is brand new, you may be getting an access code that has already been used and you may be denied access into the online course. Like I said, I lreenad the hard way. (Please don''t take this the wrong way there''s nothing wrong with the vendors and, in fact, I buy many of my books from the Amazon Marketplace vendors. It''s just that the publisher, Elsevier, only allows use of this Access Code once. If anything, I would recommend contacting the vendor directly to ask if the Access Code has already been used just to be sure).

Reply to Markus
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/06/26

Hi Devan

Reply to Healthy Bones