Question
Posted by: John walker | 2009-07-27

pains please hlp

hi there i had intercourse with my gf n whist we where doing it she closed her legs n i got hurt n started to bleed please hlp i really dnt know wat to do...........

please consult your GP; you may have experienced a number of internal injuries that may require urgent medical attention.

9
Posted by: John Walker | 2009-07-27

thank guys alot i really appreciate it i think my foreskin did tear is it bad cause really hurts alot

Reply to John Walker
Posted by: Q | 2009-07-27

John Walker you just killed me with your spelling errors and mis used words, Suggestion: why dont you go do an English course when you passed, then you can try to have intercourse. Let me know the outcome. Cheers. (No offence)

Reply to Q
Posted by: ouch | 2009-07-27

you might have torn your foreskin, get some medical advice!

Reply to ouch
Posted by: Eric | 2009-07-27

Your misspelling makes me think that you also missed the spot with your tool. You are going to crack it and break its neck, not just end up bleeding. Are you sure she was not having her period?

Reply to Eric
Posted by: John Walker | 2009-07-27

yes she is n i love her alot n she only slept with me, yes i am worried

Reply to John Walker
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-27

Sorry, didnt mean to be rude..
I' m sure u are scared...
Well is she faithfull to you??
Is HIV neg???
Ask all those kind of questions and if all answers no, then u have reason to be scared..

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: john walker | 2009-07-27

im not sure if i bleed in her feel like crying please advise further

Reply to john walker
Posted by: John Walker | 2009-07-27

lol thanks tho.... do i need to wowi about anything casue she cut me when i stated to bleed n im scared

Reply to John Walker
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-27

Ask her no too close her legs next time.. :)

Reply to Anon!!