Question
Posted by: ABO | 2009/01/20

Pains in uterus

My last periods were on the 14th December 2008 and to date i have not had this month periods. I have made a pregnancy test and it was positive. What amaze me is that sometimes i have pains on my uterus. Its been 3 days since i have been taking the folic acid tablets. What might be the cause of the pains. I am 29 years old and i have never had a baby or got pregnant

It is quite common to have mild cramps in early pregnancy. If they are severe, you should see your doctor to exclude problems such as a bladder infection or ectopic pregnancy.