Posted by: Nthabi Bogoshi | 2010-09-16

Pains in the bones all over the body

I am hoping to get some clarity on what''s happening to me. I get pains in my body from the bones, it feels like flu but more painful my skin gets hot but I''d be feeling very cold and even shaking. I want to go for tests but don''t know what tests to go for. Can you please help?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Nthabi
Please see a doctor who can first examine you and then request the tests that he thinks are necessary

Posted by: friend4life | 2010-10-18

hi, ask your doctor to do test on your thyroid and parathyroid. i have the same problem. just found out i have a problem with my parathyroid.

see if you can find any info on thyroid on the net.

hope you feel better soon.

Reply to friend4life