Posted by: Piet Warnick | 2012-10-30

Pains in my arms

Morning, I''m 54 years old,white mail, working in meat industry. I''ve been suffering from serious pains in my arms, shoulders hands and forearms while I''m sleeping. It feels like electricity and needles running through my arms and shoulders.

This is only the case when I try to sleep. I live on pain pills and a sleeping pills.

Please advise what is causing this.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Piet,
There are various possibilities. The electricity type symptoms may be referring from your neck. Your other symptoms may be related to your neck or separate issues.
I would suggest you consult with your local osteopath who can give you an appropriate examination and diagnosis so you don't have to live off pain killers.