Posted by: TINKS | 2012-02-29

I have had this sudden onset on pain in my leg - from my thigh to below my knee. I used panamor hoping this would help, only to discover that 4 other people - all different ages from 40 to 80+ have suddenly all been experiencing the same problem. Two of them had been to the doctors, who cannot find out what is wrong. I also went to a doctor, who took an exray and I had a sonar taken, no clots or sign thereof. We all live in different areas. The pain persists. Is it something to do with the weather (seasons) because we are all struggling to walk and the pain takes over and all I think about is leg pain. What can it be? Something we ate, because we dont eat together at all.??

It is well documented that the change in weather can bring about severe limb pain, especially if there is existing pathology present, like nerve damage and arthritic changes. Try Coxflam 15mg in the morning.