Question
Posted by: Khalirendwe | 2011/08/16

Pains Behind Knee

Hi Cyber Doc,

I have been having pains behind my knee. This happens mostly when I bend to pick something up or when I get out of bed. This has been happening for a few days now and I wasn''t worried until I started feeling the pain further down my leg just above the heel. This pain is only on my right leg and feels like muscle stretching.

I don''t exercise or gym at all, but I''m mostly walking.

Khalirendwe

You have to consult your doctor for an examination. It is possible that you have injured a muscle or that there is a small tare of the tendon at the back of the knee that is filling with fluid, causing pain and limitation of movement.