Posted by: Tanya | 2012-09-13

Pains and stings after sex

Good morning,

Last night my husband and I had sex, and after it, i cried of pain.

It felt like everything wants so fall out, like knifes sticking into my womb, my bladder is painful, it even feels as it the stings can be felt in my behind.

I''ve never experienced this kinda of pain.

Any idea what''s is wrong?

Dear Tanya,

It is not possible to tell from your symptoms. It could be anything from a deeper lying infection of sorts, to a possible pre-existing organ related problem, to the sex maybe having been rougher or longer and your level of lubrication had reduced during sex resulting in chaffing, to possible muscular hurt due to sexual positions assumed during sex or a combination of factors etc etc.

I would suggest you see your gynecologist.

Posted by: candi | 2012-09-13

you probably injured something inside you, go get it checked

Reply to candi