Posted by: Carol | 2011-04-28

pains after c-section

I had a c-section on the 8th of Dec. but to this day I''m experiencing occasional pain in the area of the cut and my upper leg. Especially when I abrupty move my leg and when trying to run. I went for a second opinion at the end of Feb but the dr could not see anything wrong with the wound.

Sorry I can't help without an examination.

Bes6t wishes

Posted by: stranger | 2011-04-29

mine was on oct 8th and i can still feel some pain. I wouldnt worry much, i think it takes time to heal completely

Reply to stranger
Posted by: Mommy | 2011-04-28

Believe it or not, after 2 years after my c-section I still had some pains. Some say its the internal stitches coming loose, who knows if I even had any. I still now get flutters in my lower abdomen feels very much like baby kicking but not. I''ve heard its normal but I don''t know. I wouldn''t worry too much if you''ve had it checked out, maybe wait if you still have more pains. Go for a third opinon. Good luck

Reply to Mommy