Question
Posted by: Mrs | 2011/09/21

pains

I have also posted this on Gynea. My discahrge is very cold I don''t know why and it started when I have sex but I thought maybe its a condom. Now even if I insert my finger down there the finger come out with a cold white discharge. Now I can even feel it when it just comes out that its cold.
Is this normal?

I think that you should rather consult a doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you might treatment for the vaginal discharge. Refer to the following article regarding vaginal discharge: http://www.health24.com/medical/Head2Toe/777-778-783,11944.asp