Question
Posted by: D | 2011/03/23

Pains

Good day Dr Bets,

Im 16 weeks pregnant, since last week my sinus became worse, my nose is blocked completely, I breath with my mouth.

I''ve got terrible headaches and now its worse cant sleep at night, now my left eye is in pain, when I close it it hurts eve when its open I assume its due to headaches.

Last friday and again on sunday the was a time that I felt dizzy. I also have abdominal pains- sharp pains like when they start I have to stand still bcz I cant walk, they last for about 1-2mins. On saturday and Sunday i had sharp pains just above my stomach on the left side.

My right leg it feels like all the baby weight is on top of it bcz when I stand up or get out of bad I cant walk properly and I cant balance on that leg, after a few steps it goes back to normal.

Is there anything to worry about?

Hallo D
There may be a few problems here: I think you have an infection in your sinus which may need antibiotics and you need a decongestant nose drop. You may also have a urinary tract infection and needs to have your urine tested. The right leg weakness may be caused by a nerve pinching in your back or bursitis (inflammation) of the hip joint - your doctor should have a look to determine the cause.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/23

Hallo D