Question
Posted by: aka anon | 2009/10/28

pains

every month when its my period it feels like all my organs and stomach push up into my lungs. (i dont battle to breath)
this is very irritating and is a little bit sore and lasts as long as my period.
could this be related to my period and do you have any advice?
Also every time my tummy has to go i get " labour pains" .
i call it labour pains coz its exactly the same pains and sometimes its worse than labour pains, it feels like i want to die. the pain comes and goes like labour pains for about 1 hour and once my tummy has gone the pain is gone till the next time
any Advice?

What you describe sounds like bloating. This is usually hormnal. The Pill sometimes helps with these symptoms. ALso take a fibre supplement such as Movicol to ensure that your bowels are regular . This may help with the cramps.

2