Posted by: Annon01 | 2009-08-11

Hi Doc,

On friday night the 31July, I had intercourse with my husband, i experienced really bad pains in my left side as he went in. the next day i had that same pain in my side the hole day and then the saturday night i suddenly got my period after not getting it for two months and tested neg for preg by blood test.

So my period started the saturday night after having painfull intercourse the night before and it went on through sunday, When i woke up on monday morning there was nothing in my pad and it stoped until i went to the loo at 10:00 am, then it sterted again with severe pain but very little blood, but it then came out very dark, almots a grey color. Theusday when i woke there was once again nothing and it totally stoped.

I usually bleed for 7-8 days with a very heavy flow, So the fact that it came and stoped,came and stoped again in 3-4 days and the grey color is what is worying me and the fact that i had so much pain during intercourse. Should i check this out or what?

I also did a iner self exam of the uterus and discovered a hard pimple or something on the uter should i worry about this?

You should have it checked out. It may be a cyst.