Question
Posted by: mickey | 2009/03/24

pains

hi there
my husband is suffering from stomach cramps and pains. he goes to the loo about 50 times a day it feels that his tummy wants to go but actually he battles only a few poo comes out. every morning he wakes up with pain he is eating less i took him off coke and coffee but still pains. he also eats less and he farts a lot i mean a lot. what could the problem be. hope you can help me

Dear Mickey
Please take him to a doctor, he may have an infection in the bowel and may need antibiotics, or he may have a peptic ulcer.