Question
Posted by: Marc | 2010/02/12

PAIN/NUMBNESS-LOWER JAW,TEETH,CHEST AND LEFTARM

PLEASE KINDLY NOTE I AM DIABETIC AND I HAVE UNSTABLE ANGINA IS THIS DISEASE CAUSING THE ABOVE PROBLEM.MY EYES IS
VERY SORE AND THE COLOR OF MY PUPILS HAVE CHANGED TO BLUE.PLEASE HELP....

Marc

It is possible that your diabetes is causing these pains that are most probably neurological pain. You should be very aware of your diabetes, as well as cardiac function. It is very important to follow a good diabetic diet and to exercise regularly, as prescribed by your cardiologist. Consult your doctor for medication to alleviate your pain, like Neurontin or Lyrica.

Other conditions should be excluded before treatment is started.

Kind regards

1
Posted by: help | 2010/02/12

Please see a doctor or go to emergency rooms at a hospital - you cannot wait for cyberdoc - it might be serious.

Reply to help