Posted by: Sunny | 2011-02-02

Paining pain

I''ve had a two-level spinal fusion in 1998 but since 2007 have been suffering from constant burning pain in my lower back. In 2008 I had a Rhizotomy which did not make a significant difference for too long...the pain is so bad I cannot live a quality life, do not sleep well, cannot sit, stand or walk for too long. Desperate, please advice! Thanking you!

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Sunny

I can understand your frustration - I can only suggest that some magnetic therapy together with reflex might bring some relief to your pain. As reflexologist we believe that a disorder or a pain in the body is normally a side effect to congestions in ones body.

To find a therapist close to you - visit
then click on therapists
then click on your area
and a list of registered therapists will be listed - some do state that they do magnetic therpay too.

All the best.