Question
Posted by: Lee | 2011-09-02

painfull sex

My vagina gets very painful every time my husband penetrates. What could be the cause, because we do foreplay?

There could be a number of reasons including: difficulty with lubrication (even though you may be stimulated by foreplay, you might not become sufficiently lubricated); tensing of the pelvic floor muscles (this is where you 'knype' as a protective action to protect against pain); or a vaginal infection of sorts. Either way, I recommend that you go to your doctor (Well women's doctor or gynaecologist) so that the cause of the pain can be identified and treated.

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA's website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: Anon | 2011-09-02

If it is too pianful for your " virgina"  then try anal sex instead...or even oral sex...but remember it is considered inpolite if you spit...you have to swallow...

Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-02

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist