Question
Posted by: SP | 2011/03/28

Painfull sex

I have pain during intercourse (penetration) and don''t know what to do any more. I have had an opperation about 2 years ago where my gyni removed some of the inner wall of the vagina (hymen) but it is worse than ever. What can I do or who can I see? I have developed a mental thing about this and associate sex with pain.

It may not be a physical problem. It may be that you clamp up with sex - this is called vaginismus. The sexologist would be able to help you with exercises for this.

2
Posted by: SP | 2011/03/28

I have googled Sexologist and do not get any in Pretoria can you recommend someone?

Reply to SP