Question
Posted by: anonamoose | 2011/02/01

painfull sex

sex is very painfull for me, the deeper my partner goes the more uncomfertable it gets, sometimes after sex i bleed, while having sex it feels like my partner hurting my bladder, what could the reason be?

Dear Anonymous,

The pain and other symptoms you describe during sex cannot be diagnosed here. There are a number of possibilities that would need to be assessed, examined and investigated.

I strongly recommend that you consult your doctor and that he refer you to a gynaecologist to do the needed examination and investigations.

3
Posted by: Woman | 2011/02/02

The golden rule is always - if it hurts, there''s something wrong. It might be cysts, it might be endometriosis. It might be any one of a hundred conditions. But you will never know unless you have it checked out. Make an appointment with you gynae today!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: buddy | 2011/02/02

It can be that your panrtner is to big, or you are not wet enough.

Reply to buddy
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear Anonymous,

Reply to sexologist