Question
Posted by: Desperate | 2012-06-28

Painfull period while on Depro-provera for 6 years

I have had my period the past few months, some months three to four times, with pain and clots the size of 50 cents and excessive bleeding, it feels as if I''m having another baby again. I have this constant pain on my left side which goes with lower back pain and at times pain medication does not help at all. I have had endometriosis twice before my last pregnancy. I am 38 years old and not very sexually active.

You should see your gynae to determine what the proble is. It could be the endometriosis flaring up or there could be a problem with the uterus.