Question

Painfull Legs and pregnant

I am now 31 weeks pregnant. Since yesterday I have been experiencing some pain and discomfort in my legs. They are not swollen but it feels like I have been walking for miles. They are heavy and uncomfortable. Also, I have been getting this strange sting-like pain in my right side. The Braxton Hicks contractions are becoming more regular (again no pain just discomfort). Can these be signs of premature labour or is it normal aches and pains?

It sounds like normal aches and pains. If the contractions become painful, see your doctor immediately.