Question
Posted by: Help | 2011/06/02

Painfull Leg

Hi Doc,
i started Gym in Feb 2011, my weight was 78 and today i am 68, my problem is my right side leg it is very painfull between my feet and my knee, it just started a month ago, i feel pain if i am running on the
Treadmill or doing steps or any excersice like jumping, i need to know if it is something serious, i also feel pain if i am on hingh hill shoes. if i try to turn my leg around it is not painfull the joint are fine, please help, Thanks

Where does it hurt? Between the feet and knee as in the shin bone? That could be a number of different things, and while I hate to pass the buck on any question, i can't guess, and you really need a good diagnosis. It sounds to me like you've strained the calf, or maybe just got tight calves, and that's why the impact is hurting and wearing heels hurts. It may need some strength work on the calves, but it may be something on the bone, that's why you need that diagnosis!

So I'd say you need that before you can continue with anything else.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/06/08

Reply to fitnessdoc