Question
Posted by: Nikki | 2010/03/01

Painfull leg

Hi, I''m 55y old female. for the past 10 weeks I have had pain in my right knee and shin. It has become progressively worse.....now my shin (bone) hurt all the time (especially after driving and long sitting)
What could it be and what can I do to get relief? Thanks

Hallo Nikki
Bone pain could be due to inflammation or infection in the bone. It needs further examination - at least an x/ray and or blood tests. Please let your doctor have a look at your leg.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Jane | 2010/03/02

Can it not be thrombosis? I also had major pain in my calve, it is a strange burning kind of pain, the worst pain I''ve ever experienced. It turned out to be thrombosis. Driving etc. definitely made it worse, and if you sit a certain way it also affects it. Maybe go for a sonar and have it checked out!

Hope you get it sorted.

Reply to Jane
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/01

Hallo Nikki
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc