Question
Posted by: Maria | 2010/04/14

painfull knees

Hi Doc ,
I have been having these pains in my knees for three months now and the pain is mixed with the coldness this only happens at night , i only get too cold on my knees and the rest of my body is warm and the cold and pain goes away after put on something warm on my knees ,what could be wrong with me. I have also been getting the dizzy spells a lot of time and i will be dizzy for about 2-3 seconds but though out the day, do i need to see a doctor about this dizzy spells?
Thank you in advance for responding

Hallo Maria
You may have some arthritis in the knees. Ask your doctor to take x/rays and examine the knees to see if you need to take medication for it. I think you should have your blood pressure checked also and ask your doctor to listen to your heart to see if the rythm is normal.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/14

Hallo Maria

Reply to cyberdoc