Question
Posted by: Phindiwe | 2010/01/18

Painfull joints

I' m a female of 26yrs old. I have a problem of painfull joints ever since the car accident, they become worse in the morning! What can I use.

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Phindiwe,
You need a thorough musculoskeletal assessment and appropriate treatment. Sounds like your symptomsare related to residual inflammation following your car accident. You need to adhere to good posture, sleep well and eat a low acidic diet in the meantime. I would advise you to visit your nearest osteopath. Visit www.osteogoodhealth.com for more information on osteopathy

2
Posted by: Jenny Kidson | 2010/03/23

I also suffer from painful joints, it even hurts to write sometimes. I see to have no power to pick up things. I have been diagnosed with osteoporosis and I am taking Osteobon. I have it in my back. I want to know what I can do about the pain in my wrists? I walk a lot and I do Tai-bo.

Hope someone can help.

Reply to Jenny Kidson
Posted by: osteopath | 2010/01/19

Hello Phindiwe,

Reply to osteopath