Question
Posted by: Willem | 2012-10-31

Painfull intercourse

I am married for 12 years and only on one occasion managed intercourse in a position other than the missionary position as my wife find any other position painfull. Is this normal or could something be done to avoid pain? We do use lubrication during intercourse. My wife does have a narrow pubic arch bid did manage to vaginal births. Any suggestions?

Dear Willem,

It sounds like your wife has a condition referred to as dyspareunia (pain during intercourse). There are multiple possible contributing factors.

These need to be assessed by her gynaecologist for the possible physical causes and possibly an assessment by a sex therapist.

1
Posted by: Aleyna | 2012-11-17

I would like to show my thanks to you for rcniuesg me from this type of predicament. After exploring through the search engines and coming across ways which were not powerful, I believed my life was over. Existing without the presence of approaches to the issues you''ve solved by way of your write-up is a critical case, and those which could have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not noticed your web blog. That training and kindness in taking care of everything was precious. I don''t know what I would''ve done if I had not come across such a subject like this. It''s possible to now look forward to my future. Thank you so much for this reliable and sensible guide. I won''t hesitate to endorse your blog post to anyone who wants and needs guidance on this matter.

Reply to Aleyna