Posted by: jp-worried | 2009-03-17

painfull intercourse

I am a 24 yaer old female and always experience pain during intercouse (in the last 24 months). I never used to have this problem (I have been sexually active for 6 years) and it seems as though I have tried everything. My partner is not too big, I use lubricants, tried different positions etc... I do not have a problem with being ' dry'  but yet when my partner tries to penetrate me, it feels as though the skin to the entrance of my vagina wants to tear. Once he is in, it is still uncomfortable towards the entrance of my vagina. I also experience discomfort in my lower abdomen. It is extremely painful and I have bled on occasion. I have been to a GP for my regular check up and she sees nothing out of the ordinary. I dont know what else to do as it has become too uncomfortable for me to take part in sexual acts with my partner.
please help.

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to check if there is a problem.