Posted by: Andile | 2010-09-03

Painfull Hip &  Knee

Dear Doc

i have been having this pain on my lower back and it goes down to the knee, i think its a muscle at time as i am not sure what is wrong with me. I once went for an Xray to get my heep checked but they said it was well. Now the pain keeps coming back on my knee that where it starts and it worcened when it''s cold cause i cant sleep at night.

would maybe refere me to some you know who can scan my knee and check my muscles so that i can know whats wrong with me. The paid is unbearable most time.

your help will be highly appreciated

I suggest that you consult your GP for a referral for an x-ray of your lower back and knee. This should indicate the possible cause for your pain.

Keep in mind that your knee pain could be a referred pain.