Posted by: Rakhali Mokoka | 2010-09-14

painfull hand

Please help from this morning I had a pain in my upper right arm to the left sholder and scepular it was numb pain as if I have hit something with my elbowelbowthen my hand just drop and it becomes difficult to reise my arm. and this afternoon the same thing happened but to my left hand it was more painfull than in the morning this time it felt as if something is pressing my usually last for 5-10minutes please help.

Expert ImageNatural health

It sounds like it could be nerve pain. You might have slept in a funny position and this is causing entrapment of your nerve in the neck or brachial plexus. If this does not resolve consider a consult with a Chiropractor, physiotherapist or try and get a massage.

Dr Debbie