Question
Posted by: Chalies Angel | 2008/09/22

painfull foot

My foot is so painful just below the toe finger its sharp pain very sore from last week.

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Chalies Angel

I'm sorry but from your description of the problem it seems this pain could be caused by just about anything. I could not give you accurate advice based on this. I suggest that you visit a podiatrist or doctor to have it properly examined.

Chris

2
Posted by: flame | 2008/10/16

I am a diabetic,and my feet are very painfull,i can walk jus a short distance,but then i have to use a wheelchair.I am on meds,new Lerika 150mg.do you think that it will cure my feet in time(over time).And what else can i do.Please help me.
thank you
flame

Reply to flame
Posted by: Mandi | 2008/09/23

The foot pains can be caused by health problems in your inner organs. Each area of your foot is linked to a certain organ. It can be a liver, heart, kidney, pancreas and so forth. It can help to put pressure in the area where you feel pain and massaging it afterwards. To watch your diet (no junk food), exercise from time to time and have time to relax and/or even pamper yourself. To see a foot expert will be wise. I hope this could be of help to you.

Reply to Mandi