Posted by: Tasja | 2008-12-10

Painfull feet!

Hi doc

I dont really know how to adress my problem.The last few months my feet is very painfull when i lie down for a bit of rest in the afternoon or when i wake up at night to go to the loo,and when i wke up in the mornings.It feels like i cant even walk on them when i get off the bed.i`m 37 and have a boy of 3.5 years and a girl of 1.
It feelsnearly the same as when i was far into my pregnancy.They are just sore,its not swollen.I`m not overweight,i`m 54 kg and 1.58 cm.Sometimes it feels like its burning,but not a lot.What can this be.After i start walking it eventually dissapears,takes about 10 minutes.

Dear Tasja
I think your doctor should have a look - you may need x/rays of the knees and some blood tests, as you may have an underlying arthritis. Stiffness and pain in such a young person is not normal