Question
Posted by: D''lia Apsey | 2011/06/13

Painfull cold left hand

Dear Dr
Thank you so much for your time. Im a lady aged 58, I''ve noticed 2 days ago that my let hand is exstremely cold feels like I''ve worked in the freezer. I thought it was the severe colkd we experienced but even now during a lovely sunny day my hand is still very cold and now I start feeling a funny pain in the hand especially by my ring and middle finger. Your comment please

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

You should see an orthopedic surgeon to examine your hand as soon as possible to ensure that the cicrculation in your hand is not compromised for example an occlusion of one of the arteries supplying the hand

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2011/06/18

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum