Posted by: Tam | 2011-03-30

painfull after a short period of sex

have recently (2-3 months ago)started the pill (yaz) and everytime my fiance and i have sexual intercourse after a short period of time it starts burning inside and we can''''t continue...i then have that "  bladder infection feeling"  for a while afterwards and it burns when i urinate.What do i do,I thort it would stop but it hasnt?

Dear Tam
please stop the pill once you reach the end of the pack .Do not stop in the middle of your pack. Use alternate contrception like condoms for 1 month and observe the difference . If you become symptom free then it is most likely the pill . please dont forget to exclude any possible infection in your partner or yourself try another type of pill and see if recurence of symptoms occurs .

Posted by: Tam | 2011-03-30

could i please have the sexologists opion first

Reply to Tam
Posted by: Tp | 2011-03-30

u need to get that condition checked out ASAP

Reply to Tp
Posted by: David | 2011-03-30

go see the gynae.

Reply to David