Posted by: Tam | 2011-03-28

painfull after a short period of sex

have recently (2-3 months ago)started the pill (yaz) and everytime my fiance and i have sexual intercourse after a short period of time it starts burning inside and we can''t continue...i then have that "  bladder infection feeling"  for a while afterwards and it burns when i urinate.What do i do,I thort it would stop but it hasnt?

stop the pill for a month after completing the card >If your symptoms disappear then it is most likely the pill Please dont forget to exclude infection in both you and your partner as the symptoms also suggets that. Dryness of the vagina can also cause your problem

Posted by: PMS | 2011-03-29

I got bladder infection often, especially after sex. I have not had an infection since January - drink lots and lots of water. Make sure your bladder is empty before intercourse ... after intercourse drink lots of water. Wash properly after intercourse. This has worked for me.

Reply to PMS