Posted by: Michelle | 2011-08-23

Painfull Acne

Good day to you....

I need to find out where can i find a decent Dermatologist in the Boksburg - Edenvale area... I am 28 years old and have acne, mostly on my neck and underneath my jaws... And its painfull. So i would like to get this sorted as soon as possible.

Do you know of anyone?

I am situated in Cape Town and is not familiar with specialists in your area. I suggest that you contact your nearest private hospital for details of a dermatologist.

In the interim, you can ask your pharmacist for Differen gel, as this is very effective for mild to moderate acne.

Posted by: Sue | 2011-08-26

Dont know if you''ll go back to check this - Dr Brian Sher at Eastgate Office Towers (Bedfordview) is one of the best. He is booked about two months in advance, but maybe you can get a cancellation.

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Michelle | 2011-08-25

Thank you very much! I will go past my chemist today....

Reply to Michelle