Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010/11/10

Painfull

I have been suffering from neck, back and shoulder pain for a long time it started affecting my left arm down to my wrist and causing numbness in my fingers. I have been for 3 physio sessions which did not help for long, which is best to do, go to a chiropractor or straight to a neuroligist. Please help me.
I did post this to Chiro Doc but he is taking to long to reply, I need advise urgently.
Thank You

Hallo Chantelle
First see your GP as x/rays of your neck may be needed. According to the results of your x/ray you may need referral to an orthopedic specialist or a neurologist.
dr Bets

3
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010/11/15

Hi Doc, I went to the GP last week and he send me to hospital to get xray done, after studying the xray he advise that I should wear a neck collar for 4-6 weeks which is imposiible has i am working and that will be uncomfortable to do for that long any advise, please

Reply to Chantelle
Posted by: Chantelle | 2010/11/15

H Doc.
I went to the GP last week and he send me to hospital to get xray done, the

Reply to Chantelle
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/10

Hallo Chantelle
dr Bets