Posted by: Worried | 2008-11-06

I would just like to know if its okay to experience a painfull erection, is this normal or is there something wrong. This usaully happen with my early morning erection, it gets so hard its painfull.

Please tell me what to do

It may be useful to distinguish between 'ache' and 'pain'. If you notice that there are factors which make it more or less uncomfortable - e.g. if you need to wee, if you have been sexually abstinent for a while, then the fact that there is fluctuation probably means there is nothing to worry about. However, if you are finding that this happens consistently, or is variable but painful and therefore you are concerned, rather get it checked out with a medical practitioner.

Posted by: Jesus | 2008-11-06

Dear Worried

I am also expereinced that kind of problem, u know what i do sometimes i listen to that pain and the more more i do is the harder it becomes. So till today i dont know the problems but ithink it' s normal. Worried lets wait for the proffessional may we might be helped.

Reply to Jesus